Written by Minnesota Twin's Doug Bernier, this book of batting tee drills is over 60 pages of drills and techniques, easily explained with online HD video to accompany. It is a quality batting tee book that any parent or coach can use as a guide for coordinating tee work.
Other features of the book include:
Doug’s purpose-based approach to batting drills makes this book a must-have resource for players at any level. These tee drills are simple and EFFECTIVE – frequently used by Major League hitters, but also excellent for youth baseball players. Whether for youth baseball, high school or college, these baseball hitting drills will help players develop a mechanically sound and effective baseball swing.This book teaches the WHY and HOW of tee drills you”ll be using for the rest of your baseball career – from the youth leagues to the big leagues.
- The Personal Drill Helper chart to diagnose & fix swing problems by identifying which drills specifically address
- High quality, full-color pictures and diagrams
- Intermediate / Advanced batting tee drills (ages 12 through pro)
- FULL COLOR illustrations and diagrams
- FREE VIDEOS to illustrate the drills, ensuring clarity and proper mechanics
- No partner needed; Perfect for solo practice or one-on-one coaching
- Bonus pro tips for hitting and to help you get the most out of your hitting drill practice time
Pro Baseball Insider is a platform where professional baseball players offer baseball tips and instruction free to the public.